Sunday, September 15, 2013

A dose of love



Someone once told me love is a drug. 



Kesha was her name I believe and I think she’s right. So I went through my cabinets searching for love. I finally found the capsule of love in the far right hand corner in the very back on the top shelf. I wonder who had hid the love there? Why would they want to hide it from me? It was probably my mom, she’s always hiding things. 

I read the label and it said to take 2 pill to receive just the right dose of love, But I wanted more. I took the remaining pills in the capsule (which was 5) and flushed it down my throat with a cup of orange juice. I’ve heard taking pills with juice doesn’t work as well as just water but the water was gone and so was my family and my house and my clothes and my friends and my cat and everything (or so I felt) except for the dose of love in the cabinet and the orange juice in the fridge. 

After a short while I started to feel the love kicking in. I had never felt so good. A strange kind of high. It’s like I was on another planet because nothing this amazing could be found on this earth. My family was back and so was everything, and my cat. We all had good times and lots of laughs for a while but love started to ware off over time and one by one the things I loved started to fade away again. 

I searched through the cabinets, under my bed, across the street. Finally I called every supplier I knew to see if they had some Love I could buy, and thankfully I found one man (that will remain nameless because I cant have my suppliers name getting out or he could get arrested) to supply me love.

 I had a lifetime supply of love and I was finally happy with my life. Everyday I took 2 doses of love to get just the right amount. I did overdose on love one day when I was feeling down and needed a little extra love but they rushed me to the hospital and pumped all the love out of my stomach and took it all away, Don’t worry I had more at home hidden under my bed. 

 My name is ********** and I am an addict. I am addicted to love. I would have withdrawals if you took it from me and I will never stop looking for it when its gone. Speaking of which, I couldn't find my love this morning so I may be having a cranky day. So please don't bother me when I have forgotten to take 

my dose of love.










6 comments:

  1. "and flushed it down my throat with a cup of orange juice."

    "So I went through my cabinets searching for love."

    I love the whole metaphor thing going on :)








    ReplyDelete
  2. "I finally found the capsule of love in the far right hand corner in the very back on the top shelf."

    Stole it. on my blog & in my journal. loved the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I went through my cabinets searching for love."

    #sototallystolen.

    Loved this so much. I also really liked the pictures you put with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I finally found the capsule of love in the far right hand corner in the very back on the top shelf."

    "My name is ************* and I am an addict. I am addicted to love."

    This is so good! Perfect use of metaphors.

    ReplyDelete