Sunday, October 13, 2013

cotton swabs


My damn bones wont tell me what to do.

 They stay hidden in me whispering through my body, not loud enough for my heart to hear. 

So my fragile heart does its best to listen to itself. 

The creaking floors whisper back to my bones with every step I take in the wrong direction. 

whispering about me, 
gossiping, 
making fun of the error of direction my life is heading. 

I wish I cleaned my ears out more, then maybe I could hear them, I just can’t stand cotton swabs. 

I mean seriously just even listen to that word. swabs. gross.

SPEAK UP BONES

SAY SOMETHING

but they never do. 

All I can hear are those whispers too distant and uncertain to be understood.



4 comments:

  1. I really like your honesty in your writing btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could feel your thoughts in this. like i wasn't just reading it..i was actually feeling it. and i really liked that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "My damn bones wont tell me what to do."

    This isn't too simple but I really love it. I love it a lot actually.

    ReplyDelete