Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day and Night



Lyric Mash up

Step 1: Put your songs on shuffle
Step 2: Play your songs on shuffle
Step 3: Take A line from each song
Step 4: Put them together
Step 5: Give it a title




I don’t know who you think I am,

I grew up a screw up,

and you don’t even know yet.

The suns in the sky

So when you leave please don’t leave your love in the sun, my heart will melt away

you can’t deny your looking for the sunset.

Livin in that 21 century

Ill take my time we’ll be all night,

while i’m wide eyed and i’m so damn caught in the middle,

i’ll be looking at the stars all night thinking how I can I get away.


6 comments:

  1. Is that second one The Notorious BIG?

    You must have the edited version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh kill Em- Kendrick Lamar #noneditedversion

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really cool! And it totally flowed...nice job. Maybe I'll try this for one of my extras.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminders me of how chaos, even though it seems to be completely random, actually has a pattern.

    ReplyDelete