Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Unknown



I am afraid of this. Im not taking about the picture I posted above, even though that scares me pretty bad, Im talking about life.

Not knowing what is going to happen to me tomorrow and the day after.

Im afraid of pictures. They are actually my favorite thing but they’re the biggest reminder that every year is 365 days with 12 months and 52 weeks, each day is 24 hours long and you may be wasting that time you have. You never know when you will be gone and truly where you will end up.

Im afraid this is all a bunch of nothing. There really could be no point to anything, but that is no way to look at life.

We can all believe things about where we go after this life but no one knows for sure. So screw all those people that are so sure. Ok that was rude. If you are sure there is heaven and eternity after this then i’m extremely jealous and you are honestly living the life. I wonder everyday about whats going to happen and believe as much as I can, but Im not sure.

Im afraid of giving my heart away. You never know if the person taking it will keep it safe.

Im afraid of potential, and the possibility of not living up to it. 



Im afraid of not being able to fix you, I just want to make you better so we can all be better but you will never change and that scares me more than anything.. 

Whats going to happen to us if we aren't together. 

Im afraid that I might never be loved and just turn into that lady that cuddles up to her cats every night. 



Im MORTIFIED

I guess to sum up all these fears is to say my biggest fear is the unknown.

We never know whats going to happen to us or what comes next or who will affect my life and how or what we will become. All we can do is hope because 

hope is the only thing stronger than fear. 

4 comments:

  1. "hope is the only thing stronger than fear."
    so good.
    and ya that easter bunny looks like it should be in a horror movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the scariest bunny i've ever seen.. but nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm afraid of giving my heart away."
    #stolen
    #loveyourblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite the darkness of your songs, I saw the light that shines deep inside of you. And it helped me see something in myself that needed to be changed. Reminds me of this paradoxical sounding metaphor which is actually true....'The most brilliant light cast no shadows but is blocked by shadows of doubt'. If this is true, then you must actually know and believe in God better than you think, because your doubts didn't block God's light from being seen, shining through you, by me.

    ReplyDelete