Sunday, October 20, 2013

fly me to the moon





Fly me to the moon

Take me from this place. 
Where Good people are Bad. 
Feet are used for walking but not where I wish to be. 
Just floating. 
I don’t like blueberries so lingering on this planet seems pointless. 
I would much rather have some cheese and crackers. 
Ill pack some Rits if you fly me to the moon. 
Where it will be just you and I. 
No one to disturb us. 
No time to fight. 
Just space to hold our endless thoughts. 
It doesn’t matter up here that mommy doesn’t listen anymore cause we're not either. 
It doesn’t matter that they don’t like us because their down there and were up here. 

It doesn’t matter that you couldn’t. 
Cause now you can. 

Stars number for each possibility of a new life for us. 
And we're going to take each and every one. 
We're going to catch those stars and put them in our pockets and save them for the rainy days (if it ever did rain in space). 


Fly me to the moon and we will be infinite.



5 comments:

  1. "Fly me to the moon and we'll be infinite" #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fly me to the moon and we will be infinite. #yeahistoleitto

    ReplyDelete
  3. .....I feel you deeply through many of your songs.. like I have already known you.. like when our paths crossed, it was a monent in time in which the past, present, and future all collided at once. So is it love found or love that has always been?? I just got your new album last weekend and listened carefully. It made me feel like a lot of it was about me.. I love it. No matter what happens, I will always wish you the best.. because I love you. Sincerely, Jon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the theatre of the damned, why do I have to be so cold... that's not the real me, my eternal self, my true personality.
    ...I hope you know You really melt my heart in the most amazing way.

    ReplyDelete