Tuesday, October 22, 2013

d e e p b r e a t h e s





To me. Just take a deep breath and let it go. Or just vent on you're blog. Either way, Let it go.

To my coach. You should have put me in the game you freaking idiot.

To both of you. I don’t think you were meant to be. How can you live a life being so unhappy? It makes all of us unhappy. 
You have scared me but hey at least i’m good at not letting things effect me.

To my dog. Why are you so stupid? Seriously running away in the middle of winter. You’re like 4 pounds so i’m sure you died out there. Rest In Peace though.

To my friends. You’re the best.

To my class. Sorry for not being a good writer and being annoyingly personal. I’m trying my best and I know we all are. I should probably read more. 

To Nelson. Umm you’re beard looks fuzzy and nice but I wonder what you’re supposed “booger shaped” birth mark looks like underneath it. Oh and just incase you haven’t heard it from every other student no one hates you’re class. It actually is the only think I look forward to all day.

To my bed. I think I might be in love with you.

To God. Im trying.

7 comments:

  1. Dang. This post made me choke on the water I was attempting to swallow for three reasons
    1. My coach was a bitch too
    2. I think I peed my pants reading "you're like 4 pounds" even though she did R.I.P
    3. The fact that you don't think you're a good writer makes me wish I knew who you were so I could tell you to SHUT UP because you are seriously gifted and it pisses me off that you don't think so.

    P.S my parents suck too

    ReplyDelete
  2. To my mom. The fact that we don’t get along is okay, kinda sucks but I’ll survive with that.

    I feel ya.

    And I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm...gosh this is good.

    "all you're really doing is putting a hole in my heart that grows deeper every day."

    and I loved the dog part hahaha and i like the fact you're personal, it makes me want to read your blog more than the others cuz I can relate to it. You don't have all these confusing metaphors. you're just REAL.

    "To God. I'm trying."

    amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked this post a lot. One of the prompts we'll do this year is to write a bunch of notes to people who won't read them. That's sort of what this was. And you did a great job.

    My favorites:
    The one to your dog
    The one to me (of course)
    The one to your bed
    The one to God

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well thanks folks. Means a lot. For real though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good writing=honest writing I LOVE this post and how it wasn't dressed up to be something, but was honest personal (and relatable) love it!

    ReplyDelete