Sunday, October 6, 2013

I w o n d e r



I wonder how many stars are out there.


I wonder if it's true that you can bite you're pinky off the same as you bite a carrot.

I wonder if a lot of your parents are like mine,

and if they are how are we all going to stay sane. There's no way.

I wonder what You are thinking choosing a life like that. 

I can help you. Let me help you.

I wonder if there really are mermaid.

And Merman...
I wonder when I will die. It could be tomorrow and in that case,

I wonder who would miss me, truly miss me. 

I wonder who already truly misses me.

I wonder what you say about me... Brat.

I wonder if I cut my skin open nothing will be there but a empty body like a book with no content. A life being wasted. What am I doing going home and watching netflix everyday. I guess I am a waste.

I wonder if one day the sun will just die and we will be left in the darkness. 

I wonder if I try to stop breathing right now if I really could.

Stop. Just do it. I dare you.


I wonder how many times I have blinked. 

3,236,947,348,004,136,999,544,021 ... Just a guess...

I wonder how many of you actually just read that number.



I wonder what is the point to any of this. 

Seriously just freaking tell me already.




I wonder.

5 comments:

  1. "I wonder if one day the sun will just die and we will be left in the darkness."

    "I wonder if a lot of your parents are like mine,
    and if they are how are we all going to stay sane. There's no way."

    I love this whole post!! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all so lovely! It's sad, it's funny, it's so deep, it's relatable. The words, the pictures, everything. This is just good! Plain and simple.
    "I wonder who would miss me, truly miss me. I wonder who already truly misses me."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this!! So sad but so great! I wonder about a lot of the same things. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was a lot of your personality in this and I love that! It insightful but it also made me smile and laugh. Definitely a unique writing style and I'm a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete