Sunday, November 10, 2013

Opposite Day



Honest blogging = Lots of Lies
Or more so my confession to my lies.

  1. Jenny Band, On my cheers blog post when I commented back to your comment and I said “cheers to you, and i’m actually holding a glass of orange juice up to the screen” .... I wasn’t. I was just trying to be creative. I don’t even think there was any orange juice in my fridge.
  2. Yup I cheated on that test. and that one and that one. Sinner... 
  3. Sister dear, I stole your clothes and was really sad that I couldn’t post an insta wearing it because I looked real good but then you would have noticed what I stole.
  4. You did not look cute today.
  5. That kiss was a little bit longer than I originally told you.
  6. I cried a lot harder than I will ever tell you. 
  7. I don’t actually know all the words to that song we listen to driving in the car. When I don’t know the lyrics I just turn away from you so it seems like I know them. 
  8. I laughed when I saw your wedding invitation. Happy 5th birthday and congrats on getting married. *cough mormons cough*

7 comments:

  1. This is rad.

    Today's writing prompt is OPPOSITE DAY.

    Great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post. i like the honesty
    "i cheated on that test and that one and that one" ha same

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being honest. It's fresh.

    Really tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Elizabeth grant... I don't appreciate liars but i will make an exception to you because i enjoyed picturing you holding an imaginary glass of orange juice even though you probably just pictured yourself doing it and didn't actually hold anything up. Thats funny. your cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah you're way way way cool. Lovin' your background. Lovin' your words. Lovin' your honesty.
    "Sister dear, I stole your clothes and was really sad that I couldn’t post an insta wearing it because I looked real good but then you would have noticed what I stole."

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete