Sunday, November 10, 2013

Death Wish


Im gunna die

Warning Warning. This post isn't very interesting.
This isn’t for you it’s for me. You can read it if you want but its just what I want to happen when I die. 

If my body isn’t mangled then have a viewing.
At the viewing I want to have John mayer playing the whole time.
I can’t decide what clothes I want to be buried in yet, but a pretty cream lacy dress, my hair curled with daisy’s all around me and a flower crown with little pale pink flowers on a green viney stem with tiny white circular dot flower things too sounds good.. I hope that makes sense cause when i’m dead ill be really picky about what I look like.
Make sure there are pictures everywhere or a slide show or something. 
So here’s the thing I can’t decide if I want to be buried after the viewing so people can visit my grave or do I want to be burned to ashes so I can be turned into tiny diamond rings for my loved ones... yes that is possible, my mom’s going to do it.
If I am buried I want to go down in a wooden casket, sounds nice. 
There is a treasure chest on the desk in my room with notes from my best friends. Give those back to them.

Remember me.


Ill keep adding to this so when I die all you have to do is check out my blog and see my death wish.

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. And the part about giving those back to your friends. woah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live by life... Die by death!! (hehehe!)
    I love life...but not this world too much. So, when death happens, it will be an awesome release. Cheers to looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete