Thursday, January 1, 2015

Sorry I don't feel like writing well today I am just going to write what I am thinking in a non creative way because I am too lazy and just want to vent, 

Why does everything have to be so complicated? Why can't I just figure this out? Cant it just be I love yous and I love you toos? Why cant you try harder? Why do I have to be the one who puts all the effort in? Why are you so immature? Why do you hang out with the people you hang out with? You are so much better than them. Why can't you text me back? Why did you cheat on me, and with her? Really? Why can't you let me trust you? Why do I keep trying? Why do I love you so much? Why do I cry everytime I'm alone? Why are long distance relationships a thing? Why do I want you so bad? Why does every song, person, and place have to remind me of you somehow? Why can't I let you go? Why did we have to make so many amazing memories together? Why do I sometimes feel like your the one, even with how bad things have been between us lately? 
I have to decide today if we are going to work or not. Wether I let you go or keep trying. And my mind and heart are hurting too hard to figure this out. I can't imagine a life without you but you really suck right now. The thought of letting you go makes me so lonely. You are my first love and I am yours. Love makes people crazy. Love changes everything and I hate it. I really kind of hate love. Things are tough, love sucks, I've been sad,  but I still Love you.

2 comments:

  1. Please forgive me, we don't even know eachother, but somehow I have been drawn to your blog (again) somehow. And, I really hope things work out for you and the person you are in love with in your post. Nevertheless, I feel the need to say that you will always be lost in yourself, until you take a cosmic perception of reality (to expand your God-Consciousness). But of course, this is your decision... so I wish you the best! Sincerely, Jon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...probably everyone means so much to someone else.. but rarely do two people mean so much to eachother that they love eachother to death. God Bless you.. hope you find that person and have a great rest of your life.. Amen.

    ReplyDelete